Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rain in Party Pilipinas!

Oh! I should have known! Like Hello??!! This is the meanest and most disappointing thing Party Pilipinas gave their audiences besides their lame pilot episode.

Well, to be honest, I found myself as a victim of this bad joke. They took advantage of the fact that I wasn't able to watch Rain in their recent concert here in the Philippines with U-Kiss.. T.T (such Bad People!!)

PARTY PILIPINAS don't ever try to do this AGAIN!

I was soo excited when they were introducing Rain and so was some of the audience and then....

There was Mark Bautista making himself look and dance like Rain which I had to admit was pretty good stuff though. I believe that after what they have done.., Mark Bautista will have a negative impact/image to a lot of K-POP fans. (Oh they have no idea how KPOP fans react whenever they do such). So Mr. Mark Bautista, prepare to receive a lot of hate after what you had just tried to do..,

* Sorry I Removed the video due to adsense condition
T.T

_EnD_

No comments:

Post a Comment