Thursday, September 9, 2010

"To Anyone!.. 2ne1 is Back!

YEAH BABY!!
2ne1 has finally made their comeback with "Clap Your Hands".
I am personally waiting and wanting and anticipating this long awaited comeback of these four fresh and feisty ladies of YG!

The video concept though in my opinion kinda reminds me of "Nal Ddara Haebwayo" or "Try To Follow Me" which was originally was a CF (commercial) for a Cellphone Brand/Model but since it became a huge hit on various online music charts YG decided to give the song a proper MV.

The video reminded me of their last single "Try to Follow Me" simply because of the Marijuana jungle scene in the video. Because in this video 2ne1 had a scene in a jungle also. Plus the styling concept is kinda on the military side which is cool.

*I deleted the video due to AdSense conditions.

Please do Leave a comment!!!
And Subscribe to this blog HEHE
_EnD_

No comments:

Post a Comment