Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Philippine Hostage Crisis



Okayyyy........ This was a really embarrassing truth that we Filipinos have to face..

I actually never plan to blog about this not until, I read this comments in this site VOANEWS.COM
I was furious.......... I know how he must have felt that some of his countrymen who just wanted to tour the country was kidnapped in return. but nobody wanted this to happen (even the hostage taker i believe). I was angry because he is in no position to say such things!!!! No country is vulnerable enough for this things even if they have the latest technology for such!!

Well I could also say that China is a dangerous place to tour for they are the home of such deadly viruses like SARS, AHN1, the MELAMINE SCARE but nooo!! I have nothing against Chinese people most especially this HANK from CHINA. all I want for him to understand that nobody wanted this, and that this can also happen to China or any country and no country should be judged like that.... that's all

LeaVe A CoMmeNt

_EnD_

No comments:

Post a Comment